Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sleepy

Last week, the kids and I met some friends at the swimming pool and the kids played and played and played for over 2 hours. They had so much fun playing with those other kids. When we got home, Kent was starving. He couldn't wait for us to get him something to eat. Jacob got Kent something to eat while I finished doing Rachel's hair after their shower. Kent had time to eat some of his pear and the ham out of the middle of his bagel sandwich before he started falling asleep, and I, the good mother that I am, had to get a video of it. I don't know why I think it is so funny when he falls asleep while he is eating. Poor kid!


Then after he was good and asleep, Jacob got him out of his high chair. I thought he was just going to take him up to bed, but instead he stood him up on the ground. As soon as he was standing he was awake enough that the first thing he did, even before opening his eyes was take another bite of his pear. It was just too funny, I just had to share. 


Poor sleepy kid!


No comments: