So I've been growing my hair out for a long time, and lately I've been wanting to cut it. I've been in a hair rut where I where my hair in a pony tail every single day. I decided that I wanted to give it to locks of love but I wasn't sure if it was long enough. It had been about a year and a half since I had last had a hair cut (mostly because of laziness). Rachel's hair was getting pretty long as well and she hated getting the snarls brushed out of her hair, so Saturday we went to get our hair cut together. Me with the intention of just getting a trim, and with the intention of Rachel getting a bob cut. I saw how cute her hair was and asked if my hair was long enough to donate and still be the length I wanted. To my surprise, the stylist said I had enough hair to cut off 11 inches! So I did it!
I love it. Both my hair and Rachel's hair. Rachel thought it was so fun that we had "twinner hair." (Now I just need to figure out how to do mine!)
Rachel and I had a fun girly day complete with haircuts, grocery shopping, sparkly painted fingernails and toenails (in which I discovered how hard it is to bend over long enough to paint mine these days) and new fun lips.




No comments:
Post a Comment