Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Baby Kicking
Some good news! I started feeling our baby kick this weekend. It was a Happy Anniversary present to me from our baby. :) I love this part of being pregnant. I can hardly wait til I can start feeling him or her kick all of the time! Now it is only when I'm sitting still and even then I'm sure I don't always feel it, but I've been feeling it move once or twice a day. It makes me so happy! I can hardly wait! Just a few more weeks and we will know the gender!!! I have a feeling that it is a boy. :) We will see if I'm right. I keep thinking of our baby as a boy and accidentally calling it a boy. I know that doesn't mean anything. Probably I just keeping calling it a him because that is what our last baby is. We will be equally thrilled no matter what the gender is. When I was pregnant with Kent, I was secretly hoping for a girl, just so my daughter could have a sister to play with, but the day of the ultrasound, I was putting Rachel down for a nap, and I knew that our baby was a boy. I just knew. I had no idea with Rachel. We will see! I can hardly wait to find out though! I was going through some boxes in the garage looking for my maternity swim suit the other day (I never did find it) and saw all of our boy baby clothes and our girl baby clothes and it just made me excited to get them out and start washing them and organizing them. I'm going to have 3 kids by the end of the year! Aaaaah! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment