Well folks, I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow, so I think its time for another pregnancy update. See my growing belly?
There are things I both love and hate about being pregnant, the love part outweighs the hate part for sure though. I love being able to feel my baby move. I love when my kids want to kiss my tummy. I love that Rachel writes letters to our baby asking if it is a boy or a girl. I love that she and Kent like to play Dr. Usually I'm the doctor and they are both pregnant and I have to help them have their babies. I love looking pregnant and all the comments and about it from people I know and people I don't (that is until I'm ready to pop and random people ask me if I'm having twins. That part I don't love.) I love thinking of baby names and planning for when our baby comes. I love looking back at the pictures of my other kids when they were babies and remembering how little they were.
I'm so excited for this new little one.
When I was pregnant with Rachel, we picked out two boy names and two girl names that we really liked. We used one on Rachel obviously and then on on Kent. We are still like the girl name we picked out, but the boy name isn't feeling right to me. I keep feeling like we need to pick out a boy name in case it is a boy. We like to have the name picked out prior to the ultrasound so that as soon as we know what the gender is, we can start calling him or her by their name. Well, our ultrasound is next week and I keep feeling strongly that we need to pick out a boy name for this baby. As Jacob and I have been discussing boy names, the ones we have liked, Jacob has said that even though he has liked the names, he has kind of been having a stupor of thought when we are talking about them, as if they just aren't right, and I've been feeling the same way. I like the names we've talked about, but I can't just settle on them. We talked about a few more this morning that we liked but that we don't really know what a middle name would be. I wonder if we are having a boy and we just haven't figured out his name yet, or if we are having a girl and that is why we can't come up with a boy name. I kind of feel like we are having a boy though. I can't wait to find for real. Not too much longer! If everything goes according to plan, I should be able to put up the big reveal next week on Friday, so if anybody reads this thing and is curious, you'll have to check back then!

No comments:
Post a Comment