Yesterday we received great news!
Elijah Xavier is on his way!
And we couldn't be more thrilled!
We can hardly wait to meet him!
Ultrasounds are the best!
It was so fun to see this little munchkin that I've been feeling wiggle around for 3 weeks inside me. I've been feeling for a while that we needed to have a boy name ready just in case. It was actually kind of interesting. The boy name we had picked out previously just didn't fit. Jacob and I thought and thought and every name we came up with and both liked just didn't feel right for this little guy, not until we came up with Elijah Xavier. It's not a name we had ever considered previously but for some reason, that is what this little guy needs to be named. Oh I just love him so much already!







No comments:
Post a Comment