Friday, May 30, 2014

Created by the Hand of God



Created by the Hand of God
Author Unknown

A baby boy was created 
By the hand of God above
To give the world the sweetest touch
Of tenderness an love.
With the softness of a whisper,
God made a baby's skin
And then designed two trusting eyes
To put the starlight in.
With giggles from a waterfall
And breezes passing by,
God made a baby's laughter 
And a tiny, sleepy sigh.
God made the world a precious gift
More dear and pure than gold,
With little toes to play with
And tiny hands to hold.
Then brought into the sunshine
A precious baby boy,
All wrapped up in a rainbow
Of wonder, hope, and joy.


2 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Katie Eckern said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I'm so excited! :) I love you guys!