Saturday, May 25, 2013

#3- Describe your relationship with your spouse

My relationship with Jacob is the purest sweetest relationship I have ever been in. Jacob is everything to me. He is my other half, my best friend, my lover, my companion, my dream come true, my knight in shining armor, my light in the darkness, my everything. He makes me want to be better. Be more spiritual, more patient, more kind and caring. He is so kind and encouraging and loves me despite my mistakes. We talk about everything. I know if I want to know where he stands on any subject I can ask him and he will tell me. Always. He is completely honest with my and I try my hardest to be completely honest with him. I know that he will never talk bad about me or tell my secrets or make fun of me. I trust him completely, in everything. Honestly I feel bad for everyone who isn't as happily married as we are. I wish everyone could find some one as perfect for them as Jacob is for me. I'm not saying that our relationship is absolutely perfect. I get after him sometimes and we have hurt feelings sometimes, but I am completely happy being married to him. I am so blessed he came along when he did. I would have settled for someone who wasn't as good of a match for me if he didn't, but I'm so glad he did because the relationship I have with him is beautiful. I'm grateful for him and is influence on me. I'm grateful for his influence on our kids too. He is always explaining things to them and teaching them things I wouldn't think to tell them or teach them. He is always telling them the why of things and I love it. He is willing to provide for our family without complaint and he makes it possible for me to live my other dream of staying home with my kids. I love him and honestly can't imagine my life with anyone else.

No comments: