Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Little Mother

My Rachel girl is such a good little mother. I love watching her play with all of her stuffed animals and dollies! The other day she was playing with Mr. Grinch and she told me, "Oh! I need to feed Mr. Grinch! My milk is coming out!" She then proceeded to sit and "nurse" him. After a few minutes she said, "He but me! That means he is done! But I told him not to bite me so he needs to go in the corner."

She is always taking care of her babies. :)

Here she is helping her bear hold her baby. 



And she has to make sure that everyone's teeth are clean. (Kent was nice to let her use his tooth brush.)



Oh and this one needs his diaper changed!

This cracked me up the other day. We were eating green eggs and ham the other day (a staple at our house) and she needed to share some with her babies. 
After putting the ham in her babies mouths and eating more of her food she started cracking up. When I asked her what was so funny, she said. "They still have the same bite in their mouths!"

In this one she is nursing her baby and actually doing an excellent job being modest! I'm impressed! 
I love this little Rachel girl so much! She keeps me laughing all day long! I love to see what a good little mother she is! 

No comments: