Wednesday, May 15, 2013

30 Things I want my kids to know about me

A while back, I sent Jacob a package with a note book and a list of things to write about in it. I told him I would write about those same things and put them on my blog. Well, slacker that I am, as soon as I sent the package I forgot about the list and the notebook and my promise. Jacob told me today that he had been working on his list and is on number 9 already! I guess I better get to work! So I'm posting this here to motivate myself and to help me remember to actually do it. I saw the idea on pinterest (I love pinterest!) and thought it would be fun, and since my blog is my journal, I thought this would be the perfect place to put it. (One day I'll make a book out of my blog.) Anyways, here is the list. Hopefully there will be the answers to the questions on here before too long.


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 weaknesses and 5 strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Describe your favorite quality in each of your children at their current age. 
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. What is the biggest fear you have for your children?
26. What is one thing you would do more often if you could?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.




No comments: