So last week when we went to visit Jacob, the first time Rachel saw her daddy she got scared and bawled. It definitely didn't take her long to warm up to him though, and before long he was able to get her laughing again. I think it is so funny that she will only laugh for certain people and I'm so glad her daddy is one of them. She hardly ever laughs for me, although on Sunday night she gave me quite a few little laughs. She is such a cute funny girl. The times when she will laugh are so rare that I feel like I need to record them as proof that she does indeed laugh, so once again here is a little video of my little Rachel girl laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love her little laugh! She is so so so cute!
It is so fun to hear our baby laugh, it makes me so happy!
Post a Comment