So the day after Jacob left I went to Target (the best store ever). I think I was trying to pretend that I was still in Monterey shopping and that Jacob hadn't left yet. Anyway, I saw a couple of really cute outfits that were just so cute I had to buy them. I bought them in the 12 month size thinking that Rachel still had a while to grow into them. Wrong! I put her in them the next week and they fit! I can't believe how fast this little girl of mine grows! I'm trying to get just a little more use out of her 9 month cloths before I have to put them away. Also, last week I put Rachel in a cute little outfit that I actually bought for the 4th of July. It was a really cute red tank top with white flowers on it and a cute pair of jean capris that had a cute matching red belt. These are size 12 month as well. Well I tried to get the jeans on her and I couldn't get them up past her thighs. They were too tight. My little girls cute fat bottom was too big for them. Poor girl! I thought for sure this outfit would still fit her on the fourth of July, but here it is still April and I can't even fit the jeans on her! Oh well. I love that my baby is chubby! She is so cute and perfect and I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that grin in the middle picture!
Post a Comment