Monday, May 23, 2011

Sucker

Rachel is having so much fun here with her grandparents. Almost as much fun as they are having with her! Rachel loves to eat and I'm okay with letting her at least try *almost* anything. The other day my dad gave her a chocolate donut to eat and she totally loved it! It was so cute! Well another day, my mom decided to let her have a sucker. Here is what she thought of that.

First she had to smell it. Nope it doesn't go in that hole little one!

Then she had to study it.

Next she decided to taste it. Oops, wrong end little one!

But in short, she loved it!

"Don't even think about taking my sucker Grandma!"
Now it may sound like I only feed her junk food, but she actually eats lots of other things that are good for her too. I feed her green beans and bell peppers and squash not to mention all sorts of fruit! This girl just loves her food!


No comments: