A few weeks ago I bought a ball as a birthday present for my nephew Brock. I bought it a few days before his birthday so I let Rachel play with it before I gave it to him. (Is that naughty?) She really liked it. She couldn't hold on to it since it was as big as she was but it was cute to see how excited she was to play with it.
This was the expression on her face when she first got to touch it. Cute huh?

She liked to look at her reflection in it and kept putting her face against it.

I love this picture! This is what she did most of the time with it.

This was her expression when her Uncle Jeremy walked into the room. She loves him so much!

"Were you talking to me?"

The dog came in and wanted to play with the ball too! Or maybe she just wanted to play with Rachel.


Maybe I'll have to get her a ball for her first birthday or something when she can actually hold it.
No comments:
Post a Comment