Jacob and I have been married for 3 years! Yesterday was our anniversary, and although we didn't get to see each other on our anniversary, we got to spend the weekend with each other. It was so much fun to get to see Jacob again! I have the most amazing husband! He was so cute and sent me flowers for our anniversary yesterday! I sure have missed that cute husband of mine! I knew I was missing him, but I don't know that I really knew how much I had been missing him until I saw him again! Our weekend was so nice! Rachel was happy to be with her daddy again (after she got used to him again) and Rachel and I both survived the flights. The one thing that didn't survive though was my computer which I am really quite sad about. It has all of my pictures on it. I am really hoping that my brother-in-law will either be able to save my computer, or if he can't do that, I'm hoping he can at least get my pictures off of it! I just need to find a time to bring it over to him so he can look at it! I only got back into town late Monday night, and Rachel and I have both been sick since then so right now we are just trying to get over whatever it is that we have and get our lives back together. I won't be blogging much until I get my computer problem all sorted out. I'm pretty sad about that too! My mom was nice and let me borrow her computer for me to blog now though. Hopefully I can get it all figured out and will be back to blogging.
I better quite now, my baby isn't happy with me for putting her down so I could type. I hope we both get feeling better quick!

No comments:
Post a Comment