My mom runs a business from her home which is an alternative medicine type thing. She does a lot with allergy elimination among other things, and let me tell you, she is awesome. She has helped me and Rachel and many many other people both in our family with allergies and other health problems. When we moved here, Rachel got this awful rash on her neck that was just getting worse and worse. She had gotten that rash while we were in Monterey, but it would always clear up. My mom gave her a treatment and I bought some cream to put on it, and because we did them both at about the same time we aren't sure which one cleared up the rash, but the rash from her neck is gone. Whether it was from my mom or not, I still am grateful for the other allergies my mom has helped us with. Rachel loves her grandma and loves to come play in her treatment room/office!
Here are a couple of pictures of Rachel playing on my mom's treatment table.
Today is actually my mom and dad's 33 anniversary. Wow, that is a long time to be married! I'm excited for when we get to say we've been married for 33 years! I wonder what our life will be like then? Jacob and I are going on 3 years this month. Unfortunately we won't be able to be together on our anniversary this year again. That makes 2 out of 3 that we will have been apart because of the military! I am quite excited though because Rachel and I are going to visit him this weekend. In fact we leave tomorrow! I can hardly wait to go and see my sweetheart! I'm pretty nervous about flying with Rachel all by myself though. I hope she does okay! Wow, it has been almost a month since Jacob left. It has gone by fast and slow at the same time. It will be one month on Saturday. One down, several to go. :'( I'm just excited for the time that we will be able to spend with each other. I'm so looking forward to seeing him tomorrow! Wish me luck with the traveling!

1 comment:
I am so excited for you to come visit me! Those are some good pictures of our baby, I love seeing the pictures that you post. I am so happy that I will get to see you in person tomorrow!
Post a Comment