Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flying

I really couldn't ask for a more perfect little model to let me practice taking pictures! Sure she is wiggly and most of my pictures are either blurry or have a vital part of her missing for the picture (like her head), but she is just so cute, I just can't help taking lots and lots of pictures of her. I took these pictures last time we went to go see Jacob. We were both tired of being on the plane and she was excited to get off my lap and finally play! Isn't she just the most beautiful baby? (I'm not biased at all :p)
I think this second picture is probably my favorite. She is just so sweet and happy and I love the cute look on her face and her sparkely eyes!




We are actually leaving to go see Jacob again tomorrow, and even though the last flight went okay, I'm still nervous about flying again. I think that is just something I am always going to be nervous about. I decided I don't like flying because it is so stressful! It totally stresses me out going through the airport and making sure I get every where on time and trying to pack my luggage and my baby and my diaper bag and her car seat. I don't know why it stresses me out so much, but I just dread that part! It is totally worth it to go see Jacob though. I'm way excited, I am going to be there for a week and a half this time instead of just for the weekend! I miss that boy of mine so much and it is going to be so nice to get to see him for that long! I'll be so glad when his training is over and we can just live together as a family again!

No comments: