Wednesday, May 4, 2011

pink dress

A while ago I was shopping at Wal-mart (it seems like I go shopping a lot, but I really don't!) and I found a couple of little baby dresses on clearance for only 3 dollars each. They were so cute, I was way happy with my find. I let Rachel wear one of them that Sunday and she was so cute and happy I just had to take some pictures! Rachel is such a happy baby! I just love how easy it is to make her smile. It makes her a fun person to take pictures of! I just love these pictures of her in her little pink dress that I want to look at them over and over again. I'm lucky though, I get to see her happy smiling face any time I want to, I don't have to look at the pictures to see it! :)







1 comment:

Jacob said...

Those are some cute pictures! We have a very cute baby! I miss you two! I am so glad that you are coming to visit me on Friday!