Friday, May 27, 2011

Boxen

The other day Rachel and I went to Hurricane to visit Jacob's parents. It had been a while since we had been out there last (too long if you ask me :), and it took Rachel a minute to warm up to her grandparents. It was fun, we went out to lunch with them and then we went and saw Rachel's Uncle Josh dance at an assembly at school, which was really awesome by the way. Then we went back to the house and hung out with Grandma. Here are a few pictures of Rachel's adventures at Grandma and Grandpa Bulloch's house.

For some reason when she first felt this material she made the funniest "sicked out" faces. I'm not sure why she didn't like it at first, but the faces she made were awesome!

Rachel cracks me up with how much she likes to play with and eat paper. I let her play with it because she loves it so much, but I have to watch her really close because she is tricky and gets big pieces in her mouth. She will just sit and chew on them.

Wouldn't you just love to get a package on your doorstep with this cute baby in it?


1 comment:

Emily Grant said...

What a cute little package! Just send her my way! :)