11 weeks seems pretty late to be just starting the barfing. Usually its starting to die down, for most people, not me though. I wonder if your not as far along as you think. Maybe you just have really long cycles. Obviously I dont know anything but it will be interesting to find out exactly how far along you are.
10 years old and as smart as they come. She is fun and compassionate and a better mother than I am.
Kent
Action and adventure is what this kid lives for...As long as it isn't too uncomfortable or noisy or cold. He is our precious autistic kiddo and I wouldn't change a thing about him.
Elijah
My Elijah is 6 years old! Honestly, I'm not sure how that happened. He is always playing and imagining and studying things out in his mind. Jacob and I like to call him our absent minded professor and that description fits him to a T.
Jacob
The love of my life. The peanut butter to my jelly. The cheese to my macaroni. The pages to my books. I love this boy with all my heart. He is the best Husband and Daddy and absolutely perfect for our family!
Come and See
We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We believe in Jesus. We believe in love. We believe in change and we believe in grace.
I am a play at homeschool mom, just trying to do my best with what I have. We are currently living in a travel trailer and have no idea where life is going to take us next.
1 comment:
11 weeks seems pretty late to be just starting the barfing. Usually its starting to die down, for most people, not me though. I wonder if your not as far along as you think. Maybe you just have really long cycles. Obviously I dont know anything but it will be interesting to find out exactly how far along you are.
Post a Comment