Friday, February 28, 2014
Hello Dolly Dance Popcorn Pajama Party
Rachel loves musicals. Like absolutely loves them. We don't watch much tv at our house at all. The kids watch maybe a 1/2 show every over day about and we have a family movie party once a week. We NEVER watch longer movies during the day. For about the last month Rachel has been requesting Hello Dolly for our movie night but because it is a long one, Jacob has been rejecting it. Finally Sunday, I promised her we could watch it one day this week while dad was at work. She picked Friday for our party and as the week went on she added more and more plans to our party until it was a Hello Dolly Popcorn Pajama Dance Party. I love my Rachel-girl! I better go, our party is starting. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment