Monday, February 24, 2014
A Bath
So I've been watching my friends kids a lot the weekend (she's in the hospital) and on Saturday I gave all the kids a bath. My kids in one bathroom and her kids in the other. I got Kent out of the tub first, took him to his room and got him dressed. Then I went in to check on the girls in the other bathroom really quick and back in to check on Rachel. Well when I went into check on Rachel, guess who was in the tub with her. A fully clothed Kent. Apparently as soon as I was done getting him dressed, she ran and jumped back into the tub. He must not have thought he was clean enough. The next time I had Jacob watch him once I got him out so that he would stay dry. He's such a funny stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment