I forgot how happy it makes me to have my toenails freshly painted. I haven't painted my nails since December! In fact I had to get the red and green residue off of my toes before I could start! I remember in high school, my mom and sister and I would paint our toenails every week!! It's interesting what having responsibilities and a kids does to your once important priorities. Lately I've been that mom that spends all her time getting her kids ready that she forgets to get herself ready before she leaves the house, which I think is wrong. Yes my kids are my priority, but I also think I need to show them by example how to take care of themselves. I will start by painting my toenails. It isn't much, but it's a start. Maybe next week I'll actually do my hair. :) 

Now that my nails are painted though, I really don't want to do dishes. :s

No comments:
Post a Comment