Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Baby Sitting
Today I watched two kids that belong to a lady in our ward. She just had some kind of surgery that was so severe that she can't even pick up her 4 month old baby. I can't even imagine how hard that would be to not be able to pick up your own baby. Her hubby had to be gone for 4 hours this morning so I got to watch the kids. Her other kiddo was a 2 year old, so I played with a 3 year-old, a 2 year-old, a 1 year-old, and a 4 month-old all morning and I loved it. It was really funny when they Home Depot guys came to deliver our new washer this morning (yay!!). They looked at me in astonishment and said, "You have four kids!?" It was one of the first things they said to me when I opened the door. He expression on his face made me giggle. Those kiddos were so sweet! I almost didn't want to take them back! It felt good to snuggle a little baby in my arms and get to feed him and hold him while he was sleeping, and Rachel and Kent were super cute with him. Rachel kept wanting to hold him and he loved seeing his tiny feet. Kent kept pointing at him and saying "baby!" Then he would have to go get a baby doll and a blanket to wrap it in and he watched me and held his baby the same way I was holding the little boy baby. Kent loves his baby dolls and I love it that he loves them! He hugs them and kisses them and is just too cute with them. He will be a good Daddy one day. And my little Rachel girl wants to be a grown up so bad. She is such a good helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment