Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Having kids on holidays is so much fun! It's fun to make things special for them and see them enjoy the little things. Their expectations are so much lower and just the simplest things make them happy. 
We didn't do much today for Valentines. We had heart food all day, the valentines fairy came and put hearts on our doors, the sister missionaries came over for dinner, and I took the kids to the library this morning. Really not a whole lot of extra things, but still the kids were happy and excited. Being a mom and getting to be around my kids all day is the best job ever!!
Here is a picture of our pink strawberry heart pancakes we had for breakfast.
Rachel's heart hair (sorta).
Our heart lunches:

And I totally forgot to take pictures of our heart dinner and dessert! We had heart pizzas and a heart cake. Rachel was especially excited for the cake. In fact she requested it. 

I love these cute kiddos! In matching jammies and all. :D


1 comment:

Jen and Josh said...

I've had so much fun catching up with your blog posts... you are seriously such a cute, motivated, and fun mom. Seriously... making yogurt?? and all your fun pancakes and different meals, and homeschooling, etc... I want to be like you. :)