Friday, February 14, 2014
Kiss? Baby?
I was kissing Kent good night tonight, and he held up his baby (that he has to sleep with every night) for me and asked me to kiss it too. I kisses his baby on the head and he said "aw!" In a cute little voice. He cracks me up. He loves his baby. He hugs it and kisses it and feeds it and wraps it in a blankie. It makes me laugh because he is such a big tough boy, and yet he is so sweet with his baby! When I babysat a baby this week a few times, Rachel kept asking to hold him. Well Kent decided he needed to hold the baby too and he was super sweet with him, hugging him and giving him hugs. It just melted my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment