Rachel woke up to go to the bathroom during the night. Usually she is pretty good to get up, go, and get back in bed by herself, although sometimes she wakes up and bawls the whole time til she gets back in bed. Last night she was doing her bawly thing and on her way out of the bathroom she gave a really loud yell which woke up her brother (and the rest of us as well). I went and asked her what was going on and she asked very sweetly for a a hug and a kids. Of course I complied and then went to put Kent back to bed. This morning I talked to her about last night and about trying to be quiet when she gets up in the middle of the night so that she doesn't wake anyone else up. Then I asked her what made her yell so loud last night and this was her response:
"I saw my shadow and thought it was a bear!"
I think I would have yelled too if I thought I was seeing a bear. Poor girl!
2 comments:
Lol! That's hilarious! I can totally imagine her doing that.
Lol! That's hilarious! I can totally imagine her doing that.
Post a Comment