So ever since I found out I was having a girl, I have been excited to paint her toenails! I know I'm kind of silly. I even bought some toenail polish just to paint her toenails for when we came home from the hospital. Well I didn't realize quite how wiggly little baby feet can be, so this is the first time I have actually attempted to paint her toes. Aren't they so cute? I have always loved having my toenails painted, and it would make me happy to look down and see them. Now it makes me happy to look down and see Rachel's toes! I love it!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Toes!
So ever since I found out I was having a girl, I have been excited to paint her toenails! I know I'm kind of silly. I even bought some toenail polish just to paint her toenails for when we came home from the hospital. Well I didn't realize quite how wiggly little baby feet can be, so this is the first time I have actually attempted to paint her toes. Aren't they so cute? I have always loved having my toenails painted, and it would make me happy to look down and see them. Now it makes me happy to look down and see Rachel's toes! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awe so cute :)
very very cute!! That is such a Mary thing to do!
Post a Comment