So the Sunday before St. Patrick's Day, we substituted a primary class. We had bought this cute little St. Patty's Day outfit for Rachel a few months ago (Jacob actually picked it out!) and decided she should wear it to church. When we got to our class one of the kids started calling her a Leprechaun, and when one of the girls gave the prayer, she thanked Heavenly Father for the Leprechaun in our class. I thought it was quite funny and so did the rest of the class. We had a fun St. Patrick's Day. Rachel and I hung out at home all day and we went for a walk. Actually we didn't get into our green outfits until about 2:30! I was lazy and we stayed in our jammies most of the day, but Rachel was nice and didn't pinch me even though I wasn't wearing green. :) Here we are in our green outfits!

The full thing!

Isn't she cute?

Here are my favorite parts, the little undies with a frog on the bottom. . .

. . . and the socks!


Happy belated St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment