So it has been raining all week at our house. Usually I get out and take Rachel for walks as often as I can during the day because she absolutely loves to go outside. She has been a little stir crazy staying in our house all day long. The other night she was a little fussy and so all I had to do was open the door and she was happy. Jacob kept coming along and shutting the door because it was a little cold outside, and every time he shut it, she would start fussing, and the instant it was open again she was fine. Yesterday it was raining again and I decided to see what Rachel would do if we actually went out in the rain.
I got us all bundled up in my blankey and took her out. She didn't even react to the cold water dripping on her head. She was just so happy to get out of the house and go outside!
I went up on the porch and took a couple of pictures and then went back out into the rain to see if she would react this time, but still she didn't care that she was getting wet, she was just happy to be outside.
Here she is afterwards, snuggled in her bed with my blankey. She is just so happy!
I wonder if she will always love to be outside. I'm excited to find out! I just love this funny girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment