So last week for Dr. Seuss's birthday we decided that we were going to have green eggs and ham for dinner. Well we were driving home to make it when we passed Little Caesars. It was Wednesday, and our Little Caesars has their hot-n-ready pizzas for only 3.99 every Wednesday. Enough said. Well since we didn't have it for dinner that night, we decided to make it for breakfast the next morning. Jacob made it while I was still asleep. Isn't he such a fun husband? While he was at it, he decided to make green hash-browns and green toast. It was really weird to me to eat this green breakfast. I almost expected everything to taste different just because it was green, but it was actually quite yummy! I'm just glad it isn't Dr. Seuss's birthday everyday!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Happy Belated Birthday Dr. Seuss!
So last week for Dr. Seuss's birthday we decided that we were going to have green eggs and ham for dinner. Well we were driving home to make it when we passed Little Caesars. It was Wednesday, and our Little Caesars has their hot-n-ready pizzas for only 3.99 every Wednesday. Enough said. Well since we didn't have it for dinner that night, we decided to make it for breakfast the next morning. Jacob made it while I was still asleep. Isn't he such a fun husband? While he was at it, he decided to make green hash-browns and green toast. It was really weird to me to eat this green breakfast. I almost expected everything to taste different just because it was green, but it was actually quite yummy! I'm just glad it isn't Dr. Seuss's birthday everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a meal you should eat for St. Patricks Day! He went all out! My kids are begging me to make green eggs and ham. That is our St. Patricks day tradition. I think maybe we'll read the book too! Anyway Sis, I am so excited to see you. We can't wait for you to come and play!
Love you.
LeAnn
Gross dude!
Post a Comment