Rachel hates being in her car seat! I'm not sure what happened to make her hate it because she didn't used to mind it. In fact that was always the one other way besides nursing I knew to get her to sleep. For some reason this last couple of weeks she has decided that she hates it. I've tried sitting in the back with her and playing with toys with her, but she hates it all! It makes me really worried for our trip to Utah in a few weeks. That is going to be an awfully long drive if we have a screaming baby the whole way! Hopefully she will get over her hate and sleep for most of that drive! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sydney HATED her car seat!!! The only thing that actually worked with her was having me right next to her holding her hands. Her glowworm right next to her face so she could hear the music and I bought a little car mirror so that she could look at herself and that seemed to help. She did eventually grow out of it though. Maybe try the mirror trick or get her some new toys that hook up to the car seat and will keep her entertained for longer periods. On the long trip you can always try playing baby signing time on your laptop and see if that helps. Good luck!
Benson loved all of these pictures. He was worried about her being sad in the first one though. He kept saying "yook" at them over and over. I think he has a cousin crush.
Post a Comment