Monday, March 21, 2011

4 Months!

My little Rachel girl is four months old today! Wow! She is getting so big I can hardly believe it! It is hard to believe that she has already been here for four months! At the same time though I can't imagine our family with out her. She is such a sweet baby and a total mama's girl! Here are some things about our little baby at 4 months:

She weighs 18.5 pounds!
She is wearing size 4 diapers.
She is wearing size 6-9 month clothes.
She just started eating baby food and loves it!
She likes to drink water from a cup or a water bottle and will whine for me to give her some if she sees me drinking it.
She still loves to go outside and would spend hours outside if I let her.
She still can't roll over but she is tolerating laying on her tummy a lot better.
She still loves to fly!
She is still naughty in church.
She likes to eat paper, or actually anything you will let her.
She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
She likes to make raspberry noises.
She loves it when her daddy talks Donald Duck to her.

She doesn't sleep all the way through the night anymore. She usually wakes up at least once (naughty girl)!
She likes to watch Baby Signing Time.
She loves bath time!
I just love this cute baby girl of mine!

2 comments:

Emily Grant said...

I love her!!! I can't wait to see her! Oh... and you guys of course! She is getting so big and cute!

Recovery Guru said...

Love her!! I can't wait to love on those chunky cheeks of hers!!