Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Food!

So I have been trying to decide when to start feeding Rachel baby food. She is showing a lot of interest when we eat. She will watch whatever it is that we are eating leave our plate and go into her mouth and she usually acts excited like she wants some. She turns 4 months in about a week and we are moving about a week after that. I didn't want to buy a high chair here that we wouldn't be able to bring to Utah with us, but I really wanted Jacob to be there when we first started feeding her. So on Saturday we were at Target and we decided to go for it. We bought the stuff and decided to start feeding her in her stroller.
I decided not to start her on the rice cereal because that stuff isn't very good anyway and I wanted her to like eating food. So I started her out on the oatmeal cereal that has bananas mixed in.
Well, here was her reaction:

Oops, the flash was on for that one!

Here she is going in for the second taste. She couldn't wait for it to be brought to her!


"Hey this stuff is kinda good!"

"You mean I can't eat my fingers at the same time?"

We got a little messy!

In short she loved it! She was so excited, and she soon realized what the spoon was for. She would open her mouth wide when she saw it coming. It was so cute to see how excited she was to eat something new. My cute little baby is growing up!



No comments: