Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Big!

My little girl is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. I saw a new baby in my ward a couple of weeks ago, and this little boy was so tiny compared to my baby girl! I can hardly remember her being that little. (Well, technically she was never quite that little, this little boy weighed about 6 pounds which is a whole 2 pounds littler than Rachel was when she was born!) It seems like we just took her home from the hospital yesterday, but she is already so big! It is so fun to see how much she has changed from that tiny baby just 4 months ago! I love all of her personality and I love to see all of the things she likes and dislikes. What a cute baby girl!




1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

ummm sister that little girl is way to little to be standing up holding on to the couch. You make her stop growing right now!!