Thursday, March 31, 2011

Car Seat again

I'm so glad my baby has made friends with her car seat! It was like one day she just got tired of fighting it. Even though she doesn't kick and scream every time we put her in it now, I'm still kinda nervous about our drive to St. George tomorrow! We are actually splitting up the drive so it won't be 10 hours all in one go, but it is still a long time in the car. Last time we made the drive she was only a few weeks old so she basically slept the whole time. She is awake a lot more than she used to be now. Wish us luck on our long drive. It is going to be a long couple of days!


1 comment:

Julie said...

I love love love that second picture where she is sleeping. She looks like a little cherub with her sweet round face! I miss her.