Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday

So I was getting Elijah dressed today and Kent ran off with his pants. They don't quite fit like they used to. Lol
They fit Elijah much better.
I told Rachel to go get dressed for church and this is what she came back looking like. I love this girl. This is the dress her uncle bright back from Panana and she calls it her "coronation day dress." And it's actaually on backwards. I also had her take off the shirt and pants she put on underneath.
Elijah and I just chilled at home while everyone else went to church. I'll be glad to go next week. I'm feeling quite a bit stir crazy. I haven't gone anywhere since we came home from the hospital and I can't wait to get out of the house again.
I actually feel good enough that I could have gone to church this week, but this time of year with a brand new baby with all of the sick germs going around can be scary so I opted to stay home an extra week for his sake. Jacob is so good to take the kids to church without me! I love that boy!

No comments: