So this year for her birthday, Rachel requested an Olaf birthday cake. Then last week she invited a friend to her birthday party, which was news to me, I didn't know we were having a birthday party! Anyway, with all the craziness that comes with a new baby and then moving next month, we decided to have a play date in the park and just bring cupcakes to it instead. Olaf cupcakes, or rather snowman cupcakes, that Rachel named and a few if them are named Olaf and a few are named Frosty and various other names. Jacob had a good idea of using different sizes of marshmallows for the snowmen. Well I tried it (while he was at work) at I just couldn't make it work. Rachel thought this one looked like an angry bird. Lol. So cupcake decorating isn't my forte. Obviously. 

After some experimenting, this is what we came up with.




No comments:
Post a Comment