- What is your favorite color? Pink and purple and red and I do like blue a little.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Kent.
- What is your favorite toy? My Elsa toy that I got today.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom and a nurse at the same time.
- What is your favorite food? Egg burritos
- Who do you like to spend time with? Dad
- What do you do really well? Run, reading, and jumping and how about eating!
- What makes you laugh? Jokes! My favorite jokes are knock knock jokes. Can I tell you one of mine? It's one you've never heard before.Knock KnockWho's there?GhostGhost who?Ghost you!Do you k now why I said that? Because Halloween went away.Do you want me to tell you another one?Why did the mummy cross the road? To get to the other park. Yeah, she wanted to go to the park that was at the end of the road.Why did the monkey cross the monkey bars? To get to the other slide!Why did the vampire go up the stairs? To get dressed in his favorite park clothes! Cause the vampire needed to go to the park to get more friends.Knock knockWho's there?VamVam Who?VampireWhat did the Ghost say to his mother? I love you!Can I tell you another one that kind of rhymes with it?What did the Ghost say to his mother? I love boo!Mom, Can I tell you another joke?Why did the snowman go skating all over the ice? To skate to the park!
- What is your favorite time of the day? The end of the day cause we read books.
- Who is your best friend? DAD!
- What do you like to do with your family? Have family home evening and go to the park.
- What do you love to learn about? Heavenly Father, at church. And I love to learn about how a family gets sealed in the temple.
- Where do you like to go? Church! Church is where I love to go.
- What is your favorite book? Green Eggs and Ham. I like the Going to Bed Book
- What are you afraid of? Monsters! I sometimes pretend that monsters are real and that you have to run.
- What is your favorite animal? I like birds. Birds are animals.
- What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
- What is your favorite song? Gethsemane
- What is your favorite game? Its the bucket game even though we don't play it so often. I also have a game we can play today. Its the music piano game. You don't know it yet, but I can teach you. I will go first to show you how to do it.
- What do you like to sleep with at night? I like to sleep with, I'll bring this doll to you...one night I slept with this doll. I liked it. (a little baby doll)
- Is there anything else you want to talk about? um...About something in pathfinder. Um...a.. Galopadon loves you, did you know that?

No comments:
Post a Comment