Oh how I love this little one of mine!! I can't believe he is 1 month old already! It's been quite the month too! I wasn't prepared for how hard the transition to having 3 kids would be. I remember when Kent was born, the transition was super easy. Having two kids was WAY easier than being pregnant and just having one. Both Kent and Rachel were really chill babies. Elijah has been more high maintenance as far as babies go than the other two were. If he's awake he wants to be held, and if I put him down when he's asleep, he wakes up. He does not like tummy time, at all, and if I walk away from him with out picking him up, he gets really mad.
He loves bath time (I still don't have any pictures of that). He loves baths in the sink or in the big tub with Kent, or he even loves to shower with Mommy. I'm convinced that his first real smile will probably happen in the bathtub because he is always so happy and relaxed there.
Elijah is the still eat baby we have had. My other kids were (and are) wigglers, especially Kent. Elijah really doesn't wiggle much. He studies things and just sits still and watches them, but he doesn't just sit and kick yet like the others did. He gets more wiggly when he is mad. He straightens out his legs and does this thing with his arms that looks likes he's trying to swim. He is super serious, and I'm not just saying that because he doesn't smile yet. He gets these super serious looks on his face that are funny to see on such a little baby, occasionally though I see a look in his eyes that just looks happy and I know that if he could smile, he would. He still smiles and laughs in his sleep occasionally. I wonder what babies dream about, and how and what they they think about. It would be interesting to see inside their heads. Anyway, it's late and this mama is tired. Here are a few pictures of my little one month old baby.









1 comment:
Oh I love him!
Post a Comment