Saturday, August 16, 2014
Prayer
I love Rachel's prayers to find things. I've heard her say them all on her own in her room by herself without ever even coming to ask me where the item is. And the other thing that makes me happy, is that they always work. Yesterday I bought some magnet letters for the fridge. Today we were sitting and playing with them. 3 letters were missing. I found two under the fridge and we still couldn't find the letter L. We looked and looked an couldn't find it. Rachel said a prayer and stood up and immediately found it. It seriously took her less than 10 seconds to find it after she prayed. Immediately after she found it, she knelt down in he kitchen and said another prayer to say thank you. Serisously this is a scenario that occurs a few times every day at our house and I love it. I love that Rachel is learning that Heavenly Father loves her and is listening to her prayers and wants to help her with her problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment