I have been on a sewing kick lately. I just want to sew everything. I've never taken a sewing class and most of what I've learned has been trial and error. Lots and lots of error. Lol. Since Jacob has been gone (3 weeks) I've sewn a shirt for me and a shirt for Rachel, 7 pairs of pajama pants for Kent, a blanket for Elijah, and this skirt for Rachel. Isn't it cute?

I wish I had gotten a picture of her wearing it today, she made it look even cuter, because she is so dang cute! And she is always so grateful and excited when I make things for her.
In addition to sewing all these things, a few months ago I made myself 5 skirts and 3 other shirts I could wear while I was pregnant. I made a dress too, which I thought was super cute, but it was a little too tight to be modest, so I had to put it away til I'm a little skinnier. I've made Rachel a few skirts and pajama pants for her and Jacob as well. I love sewing, I just wish I was better at it, lol.
I make a special pieced blanket for each of my babies before they are born and right now I am working on Elijah's. It isn't anything fancy, but I think it will be kinda cute. Hopefully I'll get it done this week before Jacob comes home. I'll post a picture when I'm done. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment