Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pizza

Pizza is no longer Rachel's favorite food. In fact, tonight I told Rachel we were going to have pizza for dinner (thinking she would be excited) and she said, "Well, pizza isn't very healthy, so maybe we should have something else." I'm not sure who is talking to her about all this healthy stuff, but they need to stop! j/k Actually it's probably me talking to her and she's just listening more than I realize. We still did have pizza tonight, (a frozen one, and I totally have heart burn from it), but she told me tonight very enthusiastically that she likes egg burritos way more than she likes pizza. In fact, neither one of the kids were very excited about the pizza tonight. Kent never eats it very well unless I let him dip it in ranch and even then he is eating it for the ranch. Silly kids! 

No comments: