Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sicko

My poor Rachel girl woke up with a flu bug during at 4 this morning. I felt so bad for her. She threw up 4 times between the hours of 4-6. Luckily that was only 2 bed changes. She is finally big enough to understand throwing up in a bowl which I'm grateful for! I remember last year when she got the flu, every time she would barf she would hug me and throw up all over my shirt. Yeah, it was gross.
She was really sweet this morning because after I would clean her up and clean her bed up and put her back in bed, she would tell me "Thank you! I am warm and cozy now!" Thankfully the puke was only this morning. This afternoon she had other problems, poor little girl! It seems to be going away quick though. I'm praying that Kent and I don't get it too. Here's a picture if the kids eating toast for lunch. Rachel's toast looked like a mouse had nibbled on it by the time she was done eating, but Kent thoroughly enjoyed his. :-) Rachel had a much better appetite by the time dinner rolled around.





No comments: