Thursday, March 28, 2013

Book review

I recently read the book To Honor and Trust by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller. To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to like it. It sat on my shelf for at least a week (maybe two) before I could bring myself to pick it up, and I'm really glad I did. I really liked it. It was about a girl named Callie who was a tutor for a rich family. They were spending the winter in a place called Bridal Island. Callie is currently facing a big decision. She has the option of saying where she is as a tutor, going to teach at a school or leaving everything and joining her parents in Africa as a missionary. Someone else on the island is facing some major life decisions as well. The golf instructor who doesn't quite tell Callie everything he should. Then she finds out the truth. Will that damage the relationship they have been trying to build? It was a good book. Very clean and it kept me turning pages til the book was done. I stayed up later than I should have for a couple of nights reading this, but I don't regret it. It was the third book in the Bridal Veil Island series, and I haven't read the first two, but I wasn't lost at all. Having read this, I wouldn't mind reading the first two, and I would totally read another book by this author.

I received this book for free from Bethany House Publishing in return for an honest review. If you are interested in receiving books in return for writing reviews follow this link: www.bethanyhouse.com/bookreviewers  Happy reading!

No comments: