Saturday, March 9, 2013

Outside

Rachel has been begging to go outside this morning and I really didn't want to go out because it is cold today, and i really don't like to be cold. I opened the door for her thinking she would just come back in but instead I found her out digging in the dirt wrapped in a blanket. I left kent in the living room playing with some toys and sat down at the computer for less than 5 minutes and when I turned around I found that he had gone out side to play with Rachel. When Rachel plays in the backyard I often keep the back door open so I can keep an eye on her and lately Kent has been trying to follow her. He has never made it all the way out the door til today though, and he was pretty put out when I made him come back in! This kid knows what he wants and even now he keeps trying to get away from me so he can go back out with Rachel. I love these funny outdoorsy kids!





No comments: