Sunday, March 31, 2013

He Is Risen

He is Risen, He is Risen! 
Tell it out with joyful voice!
He has burst his three days prison!
Let the whole wide earth rejoice!
Death is conquered,
Man in free.
Christ has won this victory!

I have this song going over and over in my head and it makes me so happy! I want to tell it out with joyful voice! I want everyone to hear the good news of the gospel. He is risen. He overcame the worst so that we could have the best. He is risen. He suffered for us and he loves us.  He is risen. He is risen. He is risen!

If anyone didn't know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, atoned for my sins. He atoned for my weaknesses, and my sorrows, and my sicknesses. I know he made repentance possible and that because of him I can repent and become clean again. He was the perfect example and he showed me exactly how and what I need to do while on this earth. Despite my many mistakes and faults, he loves me and he made it possible for me to return to my Heavenly Father again. Because of him, if I live worthy and repent, I can live with my family forever.That brings me so much joy! I know He lives! I know He loves me, and I love Him. Every day I make mistakes, but everyday I have the opportunity to repent and become clean again. Everyday brings new hope that I can be better than the day before. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I have! I know that HE LIVES!





If anyone has questions about my religion and what we believe, feel free to ask me any questions. I would be happy to share what I know, or you can follow this link: http://mormon.org/

Happy Easter!

No comments: