I can hardly believe it! My Kent boy is 7 months old already, and he is getting to be such a big boy. When I weighed him today, he was 22.2 pounds, and when we went to the doctor's a couple of weeks ago he was 29.5 inches long, and when I put those numbers into the percentile chart, it puts him above the 95 percentile for height and between 90-95 percentile for weight. I think at the doctor office they put his weight into the chart wrong, because they told me Kent was in the 58% for weight.
Just a few things about Kent at 7 months.
He is in the size 5 diapers and size 18 month clothes.
He has 4 sharp teeth. Watch out he bites!
He is super determined. The other day, Kent was playing with my shoes. I had Rachel put them away for me. He watched her walk across the living room and the kitchen to put them in the laundry room and just a few minutes later I found him in the laundry room playing with my shoes again.

He does a pretty good job eating food. We feed him 3 times a day and I try to give him some of whatever we are eating since he won't eat baby food, and for the most part he does pretty well. He loves pasta and he loves fruit.
Just a few things about Kent at 7 months.
He is in the size 5 diapers and size 18 month clothes.
He has 4 sharp teeth. Watch out he bites!
He is super determined. The other day, Kent was playing with my shoes. I had Rachel put them away for me. He watched her walk across the living room and the kitchen to put them in the laundry room and just a few minutes later I found him in the laundry room playing with my shoes again.
He does a pretty good job eating food. We feed him 3 times a day and I try to give him some of whatever we are eating since he won't eat baby food, and for the most part he does pretty well. He loves pasta and he loves fruit.
He is getting better with his pincer grasp and is doing better feeding himself little things which is so nice because that means he can eat more things since he doesn't like me to feed him.
Kent loves kisses. It makes him so happy when I kiss him and he gives me the cutest slobberiest kisses in return. I love it. He also gives the cutest little hugs. I love this boy!
He is a major cuddle bug! When we are sleeping he likes to put his legs on top of my legs and he likes to sleep on my arm.
He is the worst sleeper. He only wants to sleep if he is being held or snuggled. He will wake up within 20 minutes of being put in his bed, if he doesn't wake up when I am setting him down. Always. He makes me tired, that's for sure! He has been sleeping in my bed. I am totally going to need to fix that problem before Jacob comes home!
He loves to explore our house and see what mischief he can get into. He also loves to follow Rachel everywhere.
He still scoots everywhere, but he is contstantly getting on his hands and knees, or hands and feet or just his knees with no hands and he is constantly on the go unless he is getting cuddles from mom.
He loves to play the piano! I can sit him up on the piano bench and he totally rocks out. He bangs on the piano and sings and wiggles and has the biggest grins on his face while he is doing it. I totally need to get a video.

1 comment:
I cant wait to see this little boy next month and steal some kisses from him. I cant believe how fast time goes. You sure make cute babies.
Post a Comment