So I'm not sure why, but every single one of these pictures is blurry, which is really sad becaue my baby is so stinkin' cute!
Kent has been loving toys lately. The other day he was whining at me to pick him up but I needed to clean up. I was trying to sweep the floor and every time I walked past him, it would hurt his feelings that I wasn't picking him up. I put him in the cave (the closet under the stairs where we keep our toys) with Rachel and he was content for a half of an hour! It was awesome! I was able to finish cleaning up and get ready for the day!
Here are some shots of him playing with our big blue ball for the first time. Rachel loved balls at this age (she actually still does).
Kent has been loving toys lately. The other day he was whining at me to pick him up but I needed to clean up. I was trying to sweep the floor and every time I walked past him, it would hurt his feelings that I wasn't picking him up. I put him in the cave (the closet under the stairs where we keep our toys) with Rachel and he was content for a half of an hour! It was awesome! I was able to finish cleaning up and get ready for the day!
Here are some shots of him playing with our big blue ball for the first time. Rachel loved balls at this age (she actually still does).

No comments:
Post a Comment