She was so excited, she wanted to leave right away to go get the ice cream. She changed her mind about wanting pink ice cream though. She decided she wanted green ice cream like Gerald in the book Should I share my Ice Cream? She cracks me up!
Rachel's really funny about ice cream. She talks about it all the time but when we have had it, she hasn't loved it because its cold. She does really like to eat the cone though. She even asked me if we could get warm ice cream. She did really well eating her ice cream cone this time though. She ate almost all of the ice cream. As she got towards the bottom she asked me to eat the rest of the ice cream but she made sure I didn't eat a single bite of the cone. She wanted that part. :) How many kids like the cone better than the ice cream?
Kent even got a taste of the ice cream. He loved it! He didn't mind that it was cold.
It made for a really fun morning. When I dumped the warm fuzzies back out of the jar I asked Rachel what she wanted for her prize next time. She immediately said, "More ice cream!"
Don't you just want to kiss that cute face?














No comments:
Post a Comment