Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sick

We have the sickies at our house. My poor kiddos have had fevers and runny noses and a cough and Rachel has reported a sore throat. Jacob and I have had the sore throat part of it, and we are hoping it doesn't turn into the rest of it.

Yesterday when Rachel seemed the sickest she didn't let it slow her down much. Every so often she would start to whine and I would ask her what I could do to help her and she would say, "Make me happy, please."

Today after breakfast while I was cleaning up the kitchen, she found my phone and turned on the primary songs. She was so funny because she would get really really excited when she would hear a song she recognized. Then on the songs she didn't recognize she would be listening really hard and every so often she would laugh and say, "They said Joseph Smith, Mom!" or "They said Jesus!" "Obey!"

She is such a sweet little girl! I love that she loves to listen to the primary songs, and it cracks me up that my almost 2 year old can turn them on all by herself.
 

These are her partners in crime today. She is so funny, because she has to have all three with her!

Rachel got really excited when she heard Follow the Prophet start playing on my phone. She started laughing and then she started singing it all on her own.
She sure makes me love my job!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute! I love to hear her sing!!